Job tittle: Full Stack Developer
LOCATION: Berlin, NJ
DURATION: 6 + month
At least 5 years of experience Current Supported Technology
* RESTful API
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:-
* Development and maintenance of custom web/mobile applications and APIs using Node.js, RESTful APIs, AngularJS, etc.
* Develop custom features based on specifications and technical designs.
* Create server-side functionality using asynchronous, highly scalable design principles.
* Create automated unit, functional, and behavioral tests.
* Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
* Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
* Perform end-to-end analysis for requested systems changes or issue resolution.
* Defines a set of architectural principles (technology stacks, upgrade paths, etc.) and clearly communicates across the team.
* Suggests systems changes for projects, application enhancements, or problem resolutions that are aligned to a common and well understood set of architectural principles.
* Clear communicator with business stakeholders, is bi-lingual and able to speak both a business and IT vernacular.
* Strong communicator across the team, ensures that individuals know exactly what is expected of them, the tasks assigned, how to balance workloads between incidents, application enhancements, and projects.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:-
* Bachelors or professional experience in a Technology Development / Engineering discipline.
* Solid understanding of functional (FP) programming in Java Script using current design patterns/practices, especially as it applies to building flexible NodeJS and AngularJS applications.
* Creating RESTful web services /APIs using Node.js with or without framework assistance (e.g. Express).
* Experience with designing both relational and non-relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize queries.
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) using current design patterns/practices.
* Understanding of common programing patterns such as MVC, dependency injection, anonymous functions, microservices architecture, etc.
* Large scale data processing.
* Experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as HTML5, Bootstrap, LESS, and SASS.
* Infrastructure automation experience using Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar tools.
* Familiarity with containers and cluster management software.
* Proficiency in standard office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word.
* Retail experience a plus.
* Self-starter, independent thinker, collaborative to drive consensus where necessary.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to *********************** and include your rate/Salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us. We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/110650 →