Tresata has an immediate full time opening for a full-stack software developer position in the Charlotte office to assist in development of our game changing predictive analytics platform. We are looking for someone who loves to code, enjoys being a part of small agile team, self-starter and has strong desire to be part of team enriching customer lives with data.
* 4+ years of full-stack software experience with focus on front-end technologies
* Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS frameworks and browser compatibilities
* Strong understanding of object oriented concepts and design patterns
* Familiarity using JS Frameworks/Libraries like DOJO, Bootstrap.js, Backbone.js, Underscore.js, D3.js, Require.JS, Lodash
* Comfortable with Git, test driven development, continuous integration and build automations
* Passion for analytics, user experience, technologies, and programing best practices
* Desire and skills to explore and master new tools and technologies
* Practical understanding of statistics, data visualization, and business intelligence tools
* Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Spark and related technologies is a plus
Tresata builds next-generation predictive analytics software that enables businesses to monetize big data. Tresatas Customer Intelligence Management software automates complex human processes in the areas of Identity Intelligence, Marketing Intelligence and Risk Intelligence. These automated applications allow businesses to understand customer behavior, and deliver products and services personalized for a segment of one.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/54518 →