Bevi is a Series B startup using intuitive, user-centered design to disrupt the bottled beverage industry and create customizable beverages at the point of use.
Were a team of self-starting, mission-driven individuals with a passion for purposeful innovation (and of course, office pups). That said, we dont take ourselves too seriously, love to celebrate, and put people at the center of everything we do, whether its organizing a team lunch or designing a new touchscreen animation. As we continue to grow rapidly, were always on the lookout for scrappy, problem-solving, big thinkers to come aboard!
We are always seeking great (or soon-to-be great) software developers to build future versions of our software. Our ideal candidate, while having their areas of expertise, will not shy away from digging into any part: web UI, backend, firmware, and mobile applications. We are a small and fun software team in a fast growing hardware startup. Our customers love our product and you will play a crucial role in making them even happier. If you love thinking through new ideas and interactions, how to execute them in an innovative way and have a deep respect for user experience, come join our team!
Our newest Full-stack Software Developer will:
* Focus on innovating and better ways to create solutions that add value and amaze the end user
* Be part of a small, agile, driven and fun software team
* Create software that supports our physical product and take on responsibility for shaping that product
* Build enhancements to our tablet and its Android mobile apps
* Work with a very broad set of technologies, from embedded programming to mobile Android apps, from UI to backend and database
* Scale our backend to handle factor 10 increase
We think you will bring:
* Experience building and shipping nontrivial applications of at least reasonable complexity
* Strong analytical and technical skills, you are detail-oriented and work fast
* A true self-starter approach and love of taking on responsibility
* A hunger for keeping up with new software technologies and you can’t imagine yourself not doing so. Our stack includes React.js, Redux, Android, Java and Docker
* Genuine desire and commitment to always learn, improve, produce the best work possible
* An agile mindset to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Firmware would be a plus; embedded development; AOSP
* A BS degree in CS or an allied discipline – or the equivalent in independent experience
Joining us at Bevi means:
* The opportunity to work on products with positive, tangible, environmental impact
* Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance at 95%
* Generous paid parental leave
* 15 days PTO and 9 company holidays
* Collaborative workspaces with visiting furry friends, great snacks, and, of course, Bevis!
All interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter. Please dont forget the cover letter! We love learning more about what motivates you (i.e. why you are in your current role, why Bevi, why a start-up, etc.) and who you are (i.e. interests, hobbies, what sets you apart from other candidates, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.