The Senior Ruby on Rails Software Developer within Fullscreen Engineering team supports the architecture, design, development, and deployment of applications, API services, and client integrations for Fullscreens Brands division.
* Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Ruby code
* Understand requirements from stakeholders and provide estimates of work
* Interface with various internal and external teams to help define requirements, interfaces, and implementation approaches
* Provide troubleshooting support and fix bugs across platforms
* Work with Agile team members to write clear, concise and comprehensive features
* Participate in Agile working practices such as daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, reviews and retrospectives
* Consistently execute against a product roadmap to deliver multiple features across the portfolio of service components enabling our clients to more effectively run their business
* BS in Computer Science or related engineering degree
* 5+ years of relevant work experience
* Experience with the following: Ruby, Rails 5, Sidekiq, OAuth, Puma, Redis, Bootstrap, GitHub, S3, Honeybadger, Code Climate.
* Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
* Experience working with 3rd party vendors and integrating with 3rd Party APIs
* Comfortable working with internal and external client teams to spec out requirements; 3+ years collaborating with external solution providers
* Cloud-based hosting and systems architecture knowledge (AWS or other)
* Consulting background a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS
* Unlimited time off
* Flexible dress code
* Kitchen stocked with snacks
* Pet Insurance
* Catered meal on Fridays
* Health, dental and vision benefits
* 401(k) with a company match
* Both paid maternity time and paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services Fullscreen and Rooster Teeths FIRST. Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.