Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients. PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Develop and validate tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) to optimize the ITWAA command and control process to detect, identify, and characterize the HGV threat via the current space-based and terrestrial architecture
– Support of negating this emerging threat, new TTP will be developed and evaluated for suitability and effectiveness utilizing modeling and simulation exercise venues
– Responsible for development of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures and the related test procedures
– Expertise in Integrated Tactical Warning & Attack Assessment (ITW/AA), Space Based Infrared Systems (SBIRS), and other available sensor data processing Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Five (5) to Eight (8) years experience in NORAD ITW/AA processes and procedures
– Experience/background working in NORAD/NORTHCOM N2C2 (Operations Center)
– Experience in other operations command and control (C2) centers, Joint Operations center (JOC) or Air operations center (AOC)
– Global Strike OC, USSTRATCOM JOC or USPACOM USTRATCOM Command Center, USPACOM Joint Operations Center, or at the National Military Command Center (NMCC) test procedures and test processes
– Eight (8)+ years experience in Space and long range sensor integration and usage for operational mission accomplishment
– Background and experience with test processes and structure
– Experience in JT & E program expectation and planning DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– DOD level COCOM Operational Experience desired
– Preferred if not NORAD – one of the following: Global Strike OC, USSTRATCOM JOC or USPACOM USTRATCOM Command Center, USPACOM Joint Operations Center, or at the National Military Command Center (NMCC)
– Background and understanding of Hyper Sonic Weapons
– Accomplishment of appropriate DOD professional military education THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET/ SCI CLEARANCE Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: *************
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Scientific Research Corp
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced engineering company that was founded in 1988 to provide innovative solutions to the U.S. Government, private industry, and international markets. Since its inception, SRC has continued to successfully meet emerging challenges in the marketplace and consistently deliver the highest quality products and technical services to its customers.SRC’s business activities are focused on a broad range of information, communications, intelligence, electronic warfare, simulation, training, and instrumentation systems. With corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and engineering offices located across the U.S., SRC is dedicated to a full range of engineering, integration, testing, support, and research and development activities. SRC laboratories and test facilities reflect state-of-the-art technology and mirror both commercial and defense operational environments. Contact Info
– Colorado Springs, CO 80916
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.