GI/Critical Care Specialty Sales Executive (Portland,OR) at NESTLE
Skip Navigation HomeExplore our Brands
– Nestle USA
– Nestle Purina
– Nestle Waters
– Nestle Health Science
Advancing nutritional science
CategoryChoose CategoryAdministrativeAuditBakeryBoutiqueCommunicationsCreativeCustomer ServiceElectricianEngineeringEntry LevelFinanceFood SafetyForkliftGeneral LaborHuman ResourcesInsuranceITLegal/ComplianceMaintenanceManagementMarket ResearchMarketingNespressoNestle Health ScienceNestle NutritionNestle PurinaNestle USANestle WatersOperationsPackagingProcurementProduction ManagerQuality AssuranceResearch and DevelopmentRetailRoute DriverSafetySalesSales ManagerSupply ChainTransportationVeterinary Medicine/Veterinary Sciences
StateChoose StateAlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutFloridaGeorgiaIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriNebraskaNevadaNew JerseyNew YorkNorth CarolinaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaSouth CarolinaTennesseeTexasUtahVirginiaWashingtonWashington, D.C.West VirginiaWisconsin
CityChoose CityAllentownAnaheimAndersonAntigoArlingtonAtlantaAustinAventuraBakersfieldBaton RougeBeachwoodBeaumontBellevueBendBloomfieldBloomingtonBloomingtonBoca RatonBoiseBostonBreinigsvilleBridgewaterBrisbaneBrooklyn ParkBryanBuffaloBurlingtonBurlingtonBurlingtonCabazonCantonCarlisleCarsonCharlestonChatsworthChelmsfordChicagoCincinnatiCity of IndustryClintonColtonColumbiaColumbusConroeCoppellCreteCypressDallasDanvilleDavenportDedhamDeKalbDenverDetroitDracutDublinDuBoisEau ClaireEdmondEl MonteElmsfordEugeneEvansvilleEverettFairfaxFarmingdaleFlagstaffFlorham ParkFort DodgeFort SmithFort WayneFraminghamFranklin ParkFreedomFreehold BoroughFremontGaffneyGarden CityGlendaleGlendale HeightsGrapevineHager CityHawkinsHickoryHollis CenterHoustonIndianapolisItascaJacksonJeffersonJersey CityJolietJonesboroKansas CityKearnyKeasbeyKentKing WilliamKingfieldLafayetteLanhamLas VegasLawrencevilleLeeLittle ChuteLittle RockLivermoreLone TreeLortonLos AngelesLouisvilleLudingtonMadisonManassasMantecaMaricopaMarquetteMarysvilleMcBeeMcDonoughMechanicsburgMedfordMemphisMenomonee FallsMesaMiamiMiami BeachMilledgevilleMilpitasMinneapolisModestoMonroevilleMount SterlingNapervilleNaplesNational CityNew OrleansNew YorkNewburghNewport BeachNewtonNortonOklahoma CityOmahaOntarioOrangeOrlandoPalo AltoParamusParkersburgPasadenaPembrokePennsaukenPensacolaPerrysburgPhiladelphiaPhoenixPittsburghPlain CityPlymouthPoland SpringPortervillePortlandQuincyRaleighRamseyRaynhamRed Boiling SpringsRichmondRoanokeRobertsdaleRockfordRogersSacramentoSaint JosephSaint Louis ParkSalemSalt Lake CitySan AntonioSan BernardinoSan DiegoSan FranciscoSan JoseSan LeandroSanta MonicaSchaumburgScottsdaleSeattleSewardSheboyganSkokieSolonSomersetSpringfieldSpringfieldSpringvilleSt LouisSt. JosephStamfordStanwoodStevensvilleStockbridgeSussexSyossetTamaracTampaTauntonThe VillagesThonotosassaThousand OaksTopekaTrentonTucsonTulareTupeloUnionVallejoVenturaWashingtonWausauWauwatosaWestbrookWhite PlainsWilkes BarreWinter HavenWoodridgeZanesvilleZephyrhillsSearch
About Nestl health science
Created in 2011 by the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestl Health Science is a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. With approximately 3,000 employees around the world and a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health with us.
GI/Critical Care Specialty Sales Executive (Portland,OR)
Job Number ******** Company Nestle Health Science Location Portland, Oregon
Nestl Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition – as an integral part of managing health and disease – is growing.
Nestl Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestl Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities – from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
This position will have full responsibility and complete ownership for driving sales of the full portfolio within assigned accounts (hospitals, teaching facilities, key homecare) with primary focus on selling GI/Critical Care products in accordance with the US GI/Critical Care Strategy and annual GI/Critical Care Sales Plan. The role is responsible for growing business relationships with key decision makers and influencers. Responsible for focused detailing to specific targets with a carefully defined messaging strategy and call sequence, leveraging business and value solutions based on evidence, and outcome data, supporting the GI and critical care platform.
– Focus on driving growth among GI/Critical Care target specialists and new accounts. Meets/exceeds sales and profit objectives in assigned accounts. Set specific growth plans within assigned accounts utilizing WAS, territory, and routing plans. Create access points for product availability early in the selling cycle.
– Deliver financial benefits based on the evidence of research that translates to tangible cost saving for targeted accounts.
– Meets/exceeds required in-patient GI/Critical Care prescriber call activity within accounts, as well as out-patient GI/Critical Care prescriber call activity within the community of the assigned geography, effectively driving GI/Critical Care platform sales.
– Contribute to meeting/exceeding national GI/Critical Care sales and profit objectives for all channels.
– Create and drive relationships within targeted accounts including higher level stakeholders in order to gain buy-in for GI and Critical Care products within targeted accounts. Demonstrate an increased focus on the Hospitalists, Transition of Care departments, and Discharge Planners in specialty area.
– Implement Protocols and Pathways for Nutrition for the GI/Critical Care specialty area.
– Is considered a leader amongst the sales organization in GI/Critical Care clinical knowledge as it pertains to Nestl products, competitive products, the GI/Critical Care market, and latest in GI/Critical Care nutrition research.
– Regularly shares GI/Critical Care sales best practices with the broader sales organization.
– Cultivates and leverages long term customer relationships including senior level relationships. Builds network of key advocates within assigned accounts, including committee personnel and system advocates for Nestle. Attends key events which local GI/Critical Care nutrition leaders also attend.
– Understand the GI/Critical Care healthcare environment and appropriately execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional and persuasive; and which addresses a need and leads the customer to action.
– Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
– Assist in planning and execution of GI/Critical Care Strategy & Action Plans developed by the Assoc. Director, Specialty Area Sales.
– Utilize the sales reporting systems on a regular basis for call preparation, to record and track sales activity and to gather market intelligence data.
– Organize meetings and deliver content to health care professionals on the topic of GI and CC nutrition aligned with tangible account objects and metrics as defined by the customer.
– Participate in NHSc offered training and in strategic medical conventions and exhibits as needed to expand product, market and science knowledge particularly in GI/CC Nutrition Therapy.
– Up to 25% travel required
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ years medical/clinical selling experience in a hospital setting with demonstrated success in specialty medical products OR 5+ years combined experience in sales with demonstrated success and clinical experience
– Consistently meets and exceeds sales targets
– Experience developing and implementing protocols or clinical pathways that have successfully been adopted by customers
– Strong business/financial acumen and negotiation skills
– Ability to demonstrate strategic planning skills as it relates to identification and management of opportunities
– Ability to develop solid and long-standing business relationships with strategic/targeted customers
– Ability to adapt well within rapidly changing work and industry environments.
– Degree in Business, Marketing or a Medical Science. MBA preferred
– Medical/clinical selling experience in a hospital setting with demonstrated success selling to key decision makers including Hospitalists, Transition of Care departments and Discharge Planners
– 2+ years proven sales success with GI/CC platform highly desired
– Demonstrated success launching and re-launching GI/CC or specialty medical products
– Self-starters with strong time management and planning skills
– Must be highly motivated, articulate, self-directed, and demonstrate excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
– Must be able to work well within a fast-paced environment and have a proven ability to manage sales responsibilities
– Computer literacy with advanced skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
– Experience with CRM software
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Connect with Nestl Health Science
Sign up for job alerts by choosing a job category and/or location. Select a term from the suggestions and click add. You must have at least one job category or location selected in order to subscribe. You will also be signing up for company updates by subscribing.
Email Address:Interested InEnter Category, Location or Category/Location pair and click add
Category:Select from dropdownAdministrativeAuditBakeryBoutiqueCommunicationsCreativeCustomer ServiceElectricianEngineeringEntry LevelFinanceFood SafetyForkliftGeneral LaborHuman ResourcesInsuranceITLegal/ComplianceMaintenanceManagementMarket ResearchMarketingNespressoNestle Health ScienceNestle NutritionNestle PurinaNestle USANestle WatersOperationsPackagingProcurementProduction ManagerQuality AssuranceResearch and DevelopmentRetailRoute DriverSafetySalesSales ManagerSupply ChainTransportationVeterinary Medicine/Veterinary Sciences
– Sales, Portland, Oregon, United StatesRemove
– Nestle Health Science, Portland, Oregon, United StatesRemove
– Nestle USA
– Nestle Purina
– Nestle Waters
– Nestle Health Science
The Nestl Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions, please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-************. For technical assistance: email ********************************* or phone 1-************.
2017 Nestl All rights reserved
– Contact Us
– Legal Terms & Conditions
– Ad Options
– EEO is the Law Notice
– EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
– Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79243 →