7/30/2018 – 7/30/2019 w/ benefits
Pay: $28/hr +
The main function of this GIS Analyst position is to provide project and operations support utilizing the company’s Geographic Information Systems.
– Interpret requestor requirements and develop useful GIS solutions.
– Load, reference, project and prepare data from outside providers.
– Prepare land owner exhibits, remediation plans, and erosion and sedimentation control plans using ArcGIS products.
– Setup and maintain spatial databases and database connections.
– Design GIS database schemas.
– Manage multi-department projects and coordinate resources to deliver on project deliverables.
– Classify, analyze, and process remotely sensed data, namely raw LAS and LiDAR.
– Create hill shade and contour data from raw remotely sensed data.
– Create accurate and repeatable processes to meet consistent deliverable deadlines.
– deliverables across multiple platforms and in many formats.
– Lead and train cross functional teams to access and utilize GIS data and applications.
– Communicate with stakeholders and management on progress.
****Must have experience in remote sensing including LiDAR classification and processing.****
– Proficient in the use of ArcGIS Desktop 10.0 or higher and Google Earth.
– Advanced knowledge of LiDAR classification and processing methods.
– Advanced understanding of data management and large data storage methods.
– Proficient in managing projects and delivering products.
– Bachelor’s degree in GIS or related field (geography, design and drafting technology).
– 5-7 years of experience in utilizing GIS.LiDAR is a must. Not required, oil and gas experience.
Job ID: ******
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Apex Life Sciences
On Assignment’s U.S. life sciences businesses, Lab Support and Valesta Clinical Research Solutions, have been re-branded as Apex Life Sciences. The U.S. divisions of Lab Support and Valesta are leaders in the scientific, engineering, and clinical research staffing and services industry. The new name was chosen to leverage the national brand of On Assignment’s Apex Systems, a leader in the technology staffing and services industry. For over 30 years, Lab Support and Valesta have provided top talent for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions in the life sciences industries. With hundreds of thousands of successful matches over three decades, the divisions have built reputations as the best in the business. Contact Info
– Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, PA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.