Exciting opportunity for a well known, innovative company within Atlanta, GA for a Hadoop Developer! You will work with a solid leadership team for a company that is paving the way in telematic solutions.
This is a great opportunity to work on a very large project and to work with big data in an environment that is experiencing 1000 TPS and upwards. You will have exposure to various technologies to include: Spark, Hive, HBase, Cassandra, Map-Reduce, HDFS and Hadoop frameworks and APIs. We are seeking a Hadoop Developer than can design, document, develop and unit test various applications for time-serious data analytic solutions.
This role is a direct hire position within the Dunwoody area of Atlanta. Join a fast paced environment with casual dress and have the opportunity to grow your technical knowledge base!
* 5+ years of experience with Data Analytics
* 1+ years of experience with Hadoop Technologies
* Real Time analytic experience using Spark stream processing framework
* Kafka Message queues
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams (security, development, QA, etc.)
* Elastic Search
* Experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, Grafana, etc.)
* Automation Tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/98938 →