Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you!
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smartphone several years ago. Building on our long history of mobile and in-car navigation software and services, we are on a mission to make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they’re on the go.
Responsible for SD card mastering process
- Acceptance Validation from SD card vendor (confirmation hardware spec meets requirements, support any customer required testing, etc.)
- Data content (Data Mastering) validation
- Develop and Maintain SD card handling procedure and issue escalation procedure for all plants
- Work with Plant quality engineers to enforce the SD card handling procedure at all plants. Ensure standard practices are followed across all plants and be the central point of contact for plant escalation
- Working with SD card vendor to analyze issues reported from plants and dealers, enhance SD card handling procedure and communicate lesson learned back to Telenav internally to prevent repeat of the same issues.
- Being the Point-of-Contact for Telenav, SD card, Plants and Dealers with all matters with regarding to SD card.
Providing technical supporting on hardware setup
- Configuration of hardware and installation of latest software. Duties will require some hardware troubleshooting, ordering appropriate cables and adapters or making them if they are not available off the shelf.
- Debug and resolution of hardware and software configuration problems with engineers as needed.
- Document and maintain hardware handling and setup up instruction
Managing HW Inventory
- HW Check-in and Check-out, maintain HW inventory and allocation database
- Responsible for HW procurement, shipping and receiving HW at Telenav Santa Clara office
- Develop and maintain shipping and receiving procedure
- Tracking HW shipment in and out of Telenav at Santa Clara office
- BS/BA degree in EE, ME or related experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Hardware development
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong self-reliance
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including the ability to interact customers
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated, responsible, accountable
Telenav is a leading provider of connected car and location-based platform services, focused on transforming life on the go for people — before, during, and after every drive. Leveraging our location platform, global brands such as Ford, GM, Toyota and AT&T deliver custom connected car and mobile experiences. Additionally, advertisers such as Nissan, Denny’s, Walmart, and Best Buy reach millions of users with our highly-targeted advertising platform. To learn more about how Telenav’s location platform powers personalized navigation, mapping, big data intelligence, social driving, and location-based ads, visit www.telenav.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/114147 →