At Cumming Corporation, you will work on some of the world’s most exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by the impact you make. We are one of the fastest growing Project and Cost Management Consultancies in America. We’re ranked in the ENR Top 40 and voted one of the best companies to work for out of our HQ in San Diego. With over 20 offices globally, an extremely diverse project portfolio, and double digit year to year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark are endless!
In this role, you will be a member of our highly reputable Cost Management & Estimating team. The cost team delivers solutions to clients in the areas of Conceptual Estimating, Budget Development, Cost Planning, Feasibility Studies, Value Management, Economic Forecasting, Milestone Reports, Pre/Post Contract Auditing, Change Order Review/Reconciliation, BIM 5D Cost Modeling, LEED Cost Analysis, Life Cycle Costing, and more. We encourage you to research us to learn more about our outstanding reputation within this service line.
We are currently looking for a Cost Manager to join our Healthcare Cost team. This role will ideally be based out of our Aliso Viejo, CA or Sacramento, CA office. This is an excellent opporturtunity to join our growing team!
- Prepare accurate estimates at schematic and design development level of design
- Meet deadlines
- Provide value engineering services
- Set up work breakdown structure
- Prepare task orders
- Deliver estimate in time allotted
- Participate in business development endeavors
- Review and estimate change orders
- Reconcile with GC’s or peer review estimator
- ***Career advancement at Cumming Corporation will be determined by your ability to provide high-level technical expertise as well your talent for interacting well with clients on the phone, via email, and in person resulting in continued and new revenue generating services.
- BA/BS degree in construction or related field highly preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Ability to prepare detailed, accurate estimates
- Experience with On-Screen Takeoff preferred
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication and team skills
- Must be dependable, consistent, diligent, and thorough
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers website! It takes 5 minutes to apply to this job and we will provide feedback within 5 days.
Keywords: cost manager, estimator, associate director, senior cost manager, healthcare, quantity surveying, construction management, engineering, architecture, microsoft, on screen takeoff, success estimating, etc.
CUMMING is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified Team Members without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/68806 →