Job Juncture, Inc.
We are a large growing mechanical contractor that works on many large mechanical hvac and plumbing projects. This is a full-time position with great benefits, retirement package, and plenty of room for career growth.
* Build and maintain a strong relationship with GCs and Owners.
* Ability to commute to different jobsites, and complete on-site visits.
* Attend preconstruction meeting. Meet and mentor all project engineers and field manpower.
* Manage, approve, organize, and document the projects scope, schedule, and budget from start to finish.
* Business development with existing and prospect general contractors and owners, as well as other sub-contractors and design engineers.
* Work closely with vendors and suppliers and ensure and on-time delivery of materials from vendors, and best terms on pricing of materials.
* Stable work-history.
* 5+ years of field experience in Project Management working on large HVAC mechanical piping, sheet metal, and plumbing commercial projects.
* Strong software knowledge in MS Project, Microsoft Office, among other scheduling and estimating software knowledge are a plus.
* Knowledge in CA – State Building Codes, OSHA, andother building codes are a plus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/80093 →