The Imaging Technical Support Technician provides customer service and technical support for Heska digital radiography products and services. This call center position provides support for software, hardware, and x-ray image quality to veterinarians and their staff located nationally and internationally, as well as to technical service personnel working for Heskas international distribution partners. Local candidates only – no relocation is available for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides first in class technical customer service.
* Answers inbound telephone calls, emails, and online chat to provide technical assistance to our customers, field installation specialist, field sales agents, and distributors.
* Accurately and thoroughly documents all troubleshooting and resolution information and manages technical case structure in company CRM/ERP.
* Follow SOPs and uses defined business rules to accurately diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair technical problems.
* Provides user training on Heska digital radiography products to veterinarians, radiologists, veterinary technicians, and distributor partners.
* Schedules and performs software updates for field sales equipment.
* Collaborates across multiple teams to resolve issues and effectively communicate technical details to appropriate internal stakeholders.
* Provides on-call / after-hours technical support on a rotating basis.
* Adheres to all Heska policies and procedures, and complies with all requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Experience in a veterinary or hospital clinic setting preferred.
* Additional experience and special interest in computer systems, networking, or other information technology skills is highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Excellent customer service skills and professionalism including patience, ability to listen and ability to follow up effectively with all staffing levels
* Demonstrates ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and determine logical resolutions
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Exhibits strong teaching/training facilitation skills
* Can understand and write complex SOPs
* Ability to prioritize and organize workload, multi-task, adapt quickly to change, and calmly deliver under the pressure of deadlines
* Consistently displays great attention-to-detail
* Proficient in efficient and accurate documentation of technical details and customer service interactions
* Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with a team.
* Intermediate ability with Windows/MAC/Linux OS and iOS/Android OS.
* Proficient with Outlook and Microsoft Office
* Prior experience utilizing remote support applications (LogMeIn, TeamViewer, Remote Desktop).
* Position requires some weekend and holiday work and on-call support
* Ability to appropriately handle customer complaints
* Ability to use critical thinking to properly respond and de-escalate stressful situations
* Understanding of Networking Technologies
* Some travel may be required
Heska offers a very competitive total rewards program, and an attractive benefits package and a robust and generous time off program.
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
* Heska Corporations 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Accrued vacation and sick time
* Holidays & Bonus hours
* Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Flexible Spending Accounts
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79269 →