The company where you can make an impact and bring value.
Aeros, a Cultura Technologies Company, provides integrated software
solutions for animal agricultural industries specific to financial and
flock decision making needs. We combine over 30 years of poultry
experience with our innovative solutions and exceptional customer
service as our way to help feed the world.
We are seeking a customer-focused Implementation Specialist to
continuously drive results for the Aeros products. The Implementation
Specialist will be required to go on-site to implement and configure
Aeros ERP solutions for the customer. Travel requirements at times
could be up to 75% within the US & Canada.
* Travel to customer locations for the purpose of implementing,
configuring, and troubleshooting, the Aeros ERP software product.
* Provide hands-on training on the products functionalities,
which includes master record setup, configuration of customer
specific functionality, daily data entry, weekly/monthly
balancing, month end closing and year end reporting.
* Participate in data migration, which includes: importing data,
balancing and analyze data, plus creating reports using our
* Responsible for testing the software and connecting hardware. This
will require the ability to create systematic and analytical
approaches to test environments.
* Provide the customers with additional assistance and training via
WebEx, email, and over the phone.
* Display willingness to assist other associates as needed to help
configure and troubleshoot systems
* 5 years of experience as an Implementation Specialist,
Professional Services, or in a related role
* Must have extensive experience implementing and troubleshooting an
ERP product, more specifically an accounting package
* General accounting knowledge, such as: general ledger, AP/AR,
including strong knowledge of sub ledger activity and how it posts
for both accrual and cash basis accounting
* Strong research & reconciliation skills are required.
* Must have experience with SQL databases & languages (importing &
balancing data, creating queries, advance reporting, and
* Experience in the agriculture industry is preferred
* Experience with an ag-software product is a plus
* Knowledge of the poultry/flock sector is an asset
* Extensive experience in a customer interfacing role
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
* Excellent time management, particularly the ability to effectively
prioritize and execute tasks in line with business objectives
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared
objectives and on their own initiative
Number of Openings Available:
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.