Implementation Specialists Job Description
You are responsible for on-boarding / training our brand new customers. This involves managing timelines, coordinating key events between our different teams, providing training on the PestRoutes system, and overall helping our customers feel comfortable and safe in the PestRoutes system. We are looking for people who are very organized and can manage many schedules and deadlines effectively. We are also looking for people who are passionate about technology and love working with people. Our company is exploding with growth and we need talented people who are not just looking for a job, but that want to grow with a software startup and leave their mark on a company. Daily activities include, but are not limited to:
* Becoming an expert on PestRoutes software
* Conducting training webinars on how to use PestRoutes
* Answering questions about how to solve various business problems using PestRoutes Tools
* Coordinating data imports and training
* Validating data imports to make sure information comes over correctly from their old software
* Occasional travel to exotic New Mexico and scenic Oklahoma as well as other locations like Florida, California, and New York to do on-site trainings
* Having fun and being a leader while we build this software company and see it grow!
* Professional experience in customer service / sales
* Love of technology and software
* High level of organization and follow through
* Experience with pest control / field service is a PLUS
Sometimes it’s not just about the solution, it’s about the relationship. People like talking to you because you make them better for knowing you.
In a startup company, there is A LOT of opportunity. You aren’t just here to fill a position, you are looking for ways to help PestRoutes grow to the next level.
You are capable of juggling and maintaining a large number of projects, timelines, and responsibilities. You know how to set and accomplist goals on a deadline.
You are the type of person that people come to when they have questions. If you don’t know an answer — you study, research, and experiment until you do.
You love what you do and it shows. You put a piece of your heart and soul into whatever you do and you are proud of the outcome.
Full of Integrity
You don’t cut corners and you are true to your word. People trust you because you are a person of honor.
Free Snacks & Drinks
Enjoy a stocked snack closet and ice cold beverages while you work.
Start with 10 paid holidays and 7 days paid vacation (increases with tenure).
Catered Lunches twice a month from delicious Texas restaurants.
Take a break in one of our PestRoutes branded LoveSacs and enjoy our snack area and coke machine.
McKinney – #1 Place In America
McKinney, TX was recently named the #1 place to live in America by MONEY magazine. Come see why!
Work with a tight-knit and talented team of people committed to changing the field services industry.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/75170 →