At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk, and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo’s Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
The Information Security Engineer 5 will utilize their information security background and comfort analyzing large data sets. The person in this position will be working as a member of the EIS Continuous Monitoring Compliance Analysis and Reporting team providing analysis and reporting functions across six of the NIST-defined Continuous Monitoring capabilities – Configuration, Event, Information, Malware, Patch, and Vulnerability Management.
Specifically, this positon will:
- Perform analysis of data from various Enterprise Information Security tools
- Help to identify and define key metrics from the data
- Develop reporting based on the tools data for various levels of users from systems engineers to senior leaders
- Participate in calls to explain and support the data and metrics presented
- Other duties required to support the reporting of Enterprise Information Security metrics
**Open to All locations within the Wells Fargo footprint to include telecommute/remote work.**
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Java experience
- Python experience
- Hadoop experience
- 7+ years of SQL experience
- VB (Visual Basic) experience
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Knowledge and understanding of information security technology
- 7+ years of Information Security reporting and analysis experience
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to discuss information security risks at a detailed technical level
- Knowledge and understanding of technologies and solutions dealing with information security issues
- Knowledge and understanding of patch management
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products
- Knowledge and understanding of database querying and creating ad hoc reporting results using SQL or similar querying methods
- Knowledge and understanding of vulnerability identification and remediation
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to complex analytical questions
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring Data Scientists
- 3+ years of experience with open source tools such as Python or SCALA
- Strong SQL Knowledge with the ability to create temp tables and Scripting
- 3+ years of experience combining large data sets, finding value in the data through analytics, and presenting the findings in a clear fashion
- Thorough understanding of information security tools and processes with a focus on patch/vulnerability/configuration management
- Previous hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Enterprise patch management scanning/assessment tools, Vulnerability scanning tools, enterprise management and monitoring platforms, data or log aggregation tools
- Previous experience extracting and manipulating data from info security tool/management/monitoring databases for analysis, correlation, and reporting as required
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate findings identified by monitoring, scanning, and assessment tools, prioritize items for remediation, and package for discussion with responsible parties
- Previous experience with data visualization software, such as MicroStrategy or Tableau
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/161918 →