Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SECURITY:
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle. Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo’s Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
The EIS Policy team is responsible for managing the Information Security Policy, Standards, Procedures, and Solutions environment for the WF enterprise. As part of managing these processes they must maintain constant awareness of financial regulatory requirements (FFIEC, NIST, COBIT, ISO 27002, PCI DSS) to ensure the WF IS Policy program meets legal and regulatory requirements. The Policy team reviews and analyzes existing policies to evaluate and determine if existing standards are adequate, new policies are required or if existing policies are now obsolete. If new policies are required, resources work with SME’s across the enterprise to identify required technical requirements to draft policies, standards and solutions to provide structure and guidance designed to demonstrate “strong” risk management principals and to prevent, detect and respond against internal and external threats to ensure service delivery for our internal and external customers adapting to the emerging threats. SME’s partner with LOB’s to support identification of actions for LOB’s to adapt and support their customers through potential activities.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS):
- Will interact effectively across the organization including management while demonstrating the ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Will facilitate large group efforts, drive consensus, and resolve conflicts between security and business objectives
- Will work in small teams, with large working groups, and independently
- Will adapt to change while prioritizing effectively and delivering high quality work in tight timeframes
- Analyze and translate Wells Fargo Information Security Policy, Control Standards, Control Solution, and Technical Baseline structure.
- Interact with senior-level support for systems security-related issues.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
- 10+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 10+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 5+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of information security experience
- 3+ years of risk policy creation experience
- 3+ years of experience using data and analytics to inform and develop risk mitigation strategies
- 1+ year of project management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to evaluate risks and the impact of decisions on an overall organization
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Experience reviewing testing strategies and methodologies; evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls; and identifying issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes, and implement change
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/161944 →