The IT/Digital Project Manager will be reporting directly to the Product Organization and will be responsible for:
* Collecting and scoping requirements from client to build the client roadmap
* Coordinate and prioritize with Product Management, Operations, Account management to plan and support client needs
* Drive UAT and client testing to insure quality of deliverables
* Define and document processes, release notes and validate training documentations
* Drive launches and new client initiatives
You will join a dynamic team, eager to offer a service that meets the highest expectations of our premium customers.
* Serve as subject matter expert on PCI
* Assist with audits and compliance activities relating to data security and technical controls;
* Bachelors degree in Technology, Business or Management.
* 3+ years of experience with a proven track record in information technology
* 3+ years of experience managing clients and projects
* An inherent desire to understand the numbers and metrics driving performance.
* Knowledge of the best practices for product, project management and business research (SCRUM certification and/or Prince 2 desired).
* Expert written and verbal communication with extensive presentation experience to internal and external project stakeholders at all levels of the internal and client organization.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point, Visio), wireframing tools (Axure, Balsamiq) and Agile cycles management platforms (Jira, Pivotal)
* Fluent in English and French
* Expertise utilizing Salesforce
* Flexibility to travel
* Self-starter with the ability to focus on work without distraction.
* A ‘can-do’ attitude where no task is too big or too small.
* Effective communication skills with the capacity to clearly give and receive feedback
* Technical agility to learn new tools & technologies.
* Exceptional time management skills.
Full-Time positions are eligible for health benefits, 401k, life and disability coverage, and HSA, FSA, and commuter benefits and hotel group employee perks.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79300 →