Information Technology Services (ITS) Security Architect
$110,000 – $145,000
Salary Depending on Qualifications
Seeking an Enterprise Security Architect to plan, design and support an enterprise cyber/information security program. The position will support and manage: information security, strategic planning, policy, incident response, risk assessments, and cyber strategic initiatives; identify security design gaps in existing and planned architectures and recommend changes or enhancements; align standards, frameworks and security with business and technology strategy; engage with executive leadership, internal and external stakeholders regarding cyber needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Services, Business Administration or related field, and
- Seven (7) years directly related progressively more responsible information technology services experience, including two (2) years of related architecture experience and performing in a lead capacity.
- Audit experience for common cyber security frameworks (NIST/COBIT)
- Information security controls and practices
- Security policy and procedure development
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Infrastructure management background and experience
- Cyber security user training best practices
- Cyber security enterprise architecture and solutions
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection Standards
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) cyber security requirements
- Payment Card Industry (PCI), Digital Security Standards (DSS),
- Cyber Security/Information Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC, SCCP, ISSAP)
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/114999 →