As a Senior Interactive Developer, you will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engaging out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive real-time datasets from the world’s top financial markets into something beautiful and intuitive.
General Responsibilities :
* Work with business users to gather functional requirements.
* Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
* Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
* Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
* Code Configuration and Release Management.
* Production Support and Bug Fixes.
* 2-3 years’ experience in React and related libraries like Redux, MobX, RxJS
* 2-3 years’ experience in Frontend Development.
* Experience with Angular2 preferred
* Preferred understanding of the Node.js based tooling like Webpack, NPM, Babel, ExpressJS, etc.
* Passion for learning and improving
* Bachelors in Computer Science or commensurate real-world experience
* Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills.
* Openness to frequent overnight travel and work at client offices.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/132593 →