Client Reference Code: 210088
On-Site Interview Day!
Spectrum Call Center at 700 Carillon Parkway, St. Petersburg, FL 33716
From 9 am to 12 pm noon and 3 pm to 7 pm
Dress to impress and bring at least two copies of your resume
Spectrum is an award-winning company made up of friendly employees who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Customer loyalty is our top priority and our employees are committed to building unique relationships in a fast-paced team environment. Spectrum encourages a positive, supportive, and open culture which rewards employee accountability and grants empowerment for all members of our team. With our diverse environment, Spectrum guarantees that we employ only the best as our team members are our strength and foundation.
We are a spirited, vibrant, and dynamic inbound care center with a passion for world class customer service. As an award winning industry leader, our team of specialists provide an outstanding commitment to our customers by building lifelong relationships. Our Technical Support Specialists serve as brand spokespersons for Spectrum. By taking the initiative to go above and beyond for the customers and creating a friendly environment, we expect to exceed their expectations. As Customer Advocates, we support and provide products and services to our customers ensuring that their needs and wants are fulfilled.
Provide residential customers with high level technical support for Spectrum Internet, Home Phone and Terms of Service in a manner that is consistent with Spectrum policies, procedures, quality standards, customer needs and applicable local, state, and federal policies. This position responds to network problems and stability concerns. This position proactively utilizes all diagnostic and monitoring tools available to ensure uninterrupted service for all of our customers.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associate degree in computer science or related field preferred.
One (1) year of experience with operations of ISP or larger enterprise organization and computing environment required.
· Past experience with diagnostic applications required.
· Working knowledge of all customer equipment and cable plant required.
· Two years of practical troubleshooting and technical analysis preferred.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills required.
· Strong knowledge of HSD/voice network layout required.
· Strong PC skills required. Must be proficient in all Windows systems, Microsoft Office applications, diagnostic applications, field diagnostic equipment, various electronic devices and peripherals.
· Understanding of installation aspects related to cable television, data and voice service ideal.
· Thorough knowledge of PC hardware and software configuration and installation, computer networking and IP, web browser, hubs and home networking required.
· Individual must be technically savvy and able to learn new technology and program applications quickly.
· Individual must be focused on making our organization the best provider of customer care.
Monitor technical operation of the high speed data network.
· Follow escalation procedures to respond to out of service conditions while utilizing great analytical skills.
· Respond to out of tolerance conditions.
· Work with local and global RDC/GNOC to resolve individual and multiple customer service problems.
· Refer all trouble reports associated with equipment or software to appropriate personnel.
· Utilizes a practical working knowledge of advanced diagnostic tools.
· Analyze, diagnose, and correct hardware and/or software errors associated with all HSD equipment under the division’s control in such a way as to minimize system downtime.
· Ability to apply advanced product knowledge and problem-solving/troubleshooting skills, including decision making skills, in such areas as, but not limited to, basic customer care inquiries, supplying updated product knowledge to customers, matching customer interests to services available, placing orders and performing data entry in a billing and ticketing system.
· Monitor all referrals through closure and confirm resolution by contacting impacted HSD customers.
· Act as liaison to all vendor help desk personnel, division technical personnel, and other internal and external departments who require high level technical support or assistance.
Monitor the telephony infrastructure
· Utilize software to remotely identify and diagnose issues pertaining to digital phone infrastructure
· Able to identify provisioning issues as they relate to digital phone and effectively correct
· Analyze, diagnose, and correct hardware and/or software errors associated with digital phone
· Knowledge of POTS and troubleshooting practices
· Coordinate with TWC, LEC, and/or vendors to resolve digital phone issues
· Follow escalation procedures to respond to out of service issues
· Proactively monitor and identify digital phone and networking issues before they become customer impacting
Support Provisioning and Completion of Digital Phone orders.
· Manage a daily work load of data entry with accuracy and speed
· Manage changes for existing customer accounts
· Answer phone calls with regards to specific issues on customer accounts
· Work with government agency in resolving escalated customer issues
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience with computers and keyboarding is required.
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a technical support and/or call center environment.
- Familiarity with Macintosh operating systems.
- Familiarity with basic networking hardware and software components.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills along with basic practical math, reading and comprehension abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
Call center environment. Extensive phone and computer use required
St. Petersburg/Orlando, Florida, United States
Call Center – Technical Support
Job Code : TWCCRP114 Rep 1, Cust Svc Internet/Voice Nonexempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/96214 →