This is a full-time opening elligible for all benefits: personal leave time, health insurance, pension, & more!
This position is responsible for the application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications, the design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs, system design specifications and the design, documentation, testing, creation or modification of computer programs related to machine operating systems.
* Serves as the information resource for users; including determination of the most appropriate data source, providing or arranging application-based report writing, or educating users to retrieve the information themselves.
* Provides project management and support for computerized departmental systems and related projects.
* Analyzes and documents problems, recommends solutions, initiates corrective actions, follows up on problem resolution and informs individual/s of status.
* Monitors user proficiency in IT applications and provides on-going training.
* Support of Windows servers and clients as well as network technologies.
St. Francis Health Services of Morris, Inc. and it’s affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115001 →