Job Description BAE Systems, Inc. is looking for an IT Audit Manager to join Enterprise d Services’ (ESS) Audit and Compliance team in Reston, VA. In this risk and compliance role, you will perform a wide range of compliance and assurance activities for ESS including serving as the primary audit liaison for ESS IT, conducting compliance and control audits, tracking audit recommendations, overseeing management’s self-assessment program, and driving improvements in control and governance processes.
– Functioning as the primary liaison, the IT Audit Manager will manage and coordinate internal, external and regulatory audits of ESS IT operations, end-user services, cybersecurity and applications including the coordinating entrance / exit conferences and interviews, facilitating data / information requests, assessing audit conclusions / reports for accuracy and completeness, assisting management with review and response to audit findings, and providing status updates to senior management
– Independently lead annual control and compliance assessments including the Financial Controls Framework audit (similar to SOX 404), Operational Assurance Statement, Quarterly Business Reviews, Risk Registers and other similar assessments including independently conducting substantive and compliance tests, evaluating testing results and concluding on the effectiveness of controls and the extent of compliance
– Lead audit projects to improve the risk and control environment through ad hoc control / compliance assessments, increasing awareness and knowledge of internal and regulatory compliance requirements, and identifying ways to streamline or improve the control environment without increasing overall risk
– Oversee the quarterly Control Owner Self-Assessment (COSA) process by coordinating efforts, monitoring due dates, providing guidance to functional areas and reporting result to senior management
– Review planned corrective actions for adequacy and monitor open recommendations for timely resolution
– Collaborate with IT Business Partners, management and other stakeholders to maintain awareness of changes in risk profiles, promote the awareness of risk and compliance initiatives and deliberate options in addressing emerging risks
Typical Education & Experience Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education 4+ years of relevant, hands on experience working with and / or supporting IT Operations and Service Delivery as technical support staff or manager; plus
4+ years of experience in an audit or compliance role
Undergraduate degree, preferably with an emphasis in information systems, computer science, accounting, business, or related field
Certification in one or more of the following:
– Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
– Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
– Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
– Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
– Certified Public Account (CPA)
Demonstrated proficiency in IT solutions engineering and deployment
Solid understanding of information security frameworks and IT audit methodologies
Proficient with a broad knowledge of IT operations and technologies such as Network Infrastructure technologies (WAN/MAN/LAN), Cybersecurity, Active Directory, Backup & Recovery, Data Center, Messaging, Mobile Technologies, Remote Access, Storage, Operating Systems, Virtualization Services, SDLC and IT Service Desk
Ability to evaluate and assess enterprise-wide risk in order to give audit findings appropriate weight
Proven ability to synthesize complex information from multiple sources to draw logical conclusions and support recommendations
Experience contributing to risk-based solutions structured around business priorities
Experience articulating highly technical concepts across business and technical boundaries in a clear, concise and organized manner
Functions well both as an individual contributor and in team environments where collaboration and adaptability are important
Extensive experience building productive, collaborative and sustainable internal and external working relationships
Demonstrated ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, meet established deadlines and quickly adapt to changing priorities, all while working under moderate supervision
About BAE Systems, Inc. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 38607BR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company employing around 83,400 people worldwide. Our wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services. We provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 83,400 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure. Contact Info
– Reston, VA 20190
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.