We’re looking for an IT professional who will thrive working with multiple corporate clients to help them support, manage, and plan their IT infrastructure. Mainly operating in Windows environments, most of our clients are small businesses with little or no IT expertise in-house. We’re not just looking for the best technical talent, we’re also looking for folks who interact well with users – whether they’re administrative staff or the business owner!
This position provides service to our clients both remotely and on-site, and project planning and completion, strategic planning in conjunction with the WorkSmart team and clients, and limited on-call responsibilities.
We’re looking for folks who have:
* 5+ years administering Windows servers
* 5+ years providing user support in a corporate environment
* 5+ years managing network equipment (firewalls, routers, switches, etc.)
* 3+ years administering cloud services like Google Apps & Office365
You’ll also need:
* excellent communication (written and oral) skills
* excellent documentation and record-keeping skills
* the desire and ability to learn new technology
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.