CRI is looking for an IT Field Services Representative on our team to provide on-location support, on an as-needed basis, to diagnose and resolve problems with computer hardware/software, and peripherals at the desktop/laptop level. This function also includes support of network and desktop printers. Representatives are required to have appropriate telephone etiquette skills, as they may also at times be utilized in a service desk capacity.
* Microsoft Windows operating systems and products (required)
* Linux platforms (desired)
* Experience supporting Macintosh hardware and software (desired)
* Operates computers to assist customers in resolving common software and hardware operating problems by either resolving or referring to other technical contributors.
* Uses standard written procedures, scripts, and knowledgebase articles to resolve.
* Resolves undocumented issues under direction of, and with the assistance of, mentor and senior representatives.
Reports issues that are not in Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs), documents solutions, and drafts new KBAs for approval.
Supervisor provides daily supervision, monitors incident status and performance, reviews and coaches weekly.
Technical supervision provided by senior level team members.
Shadows senior level team members.
Mentor assigned to advise and assist with policy, procedure, and technical requirements.
Tickets and resolutions are reviewed by senior member and/or Supervisor Lead frequently.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/121809 →