What You’ll Do
As an IT engineer, you’ll provide creative futuristic technical solutions to Cisco’s Legal General Council business. You will deliver technical architecture & execute our business transformation initiatives and tackle complex business problems.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work with Legal & Compliance IT team, Legal business Project Management Office, legal stakeholders and other cross functional teams to provide digital solutions.
Who You Are
Within Legal & Compliance IT organization, our mission is to transform Legal General Council with state of the art futuristic technologies. As a IT Engineer, you will work with Legal business stakeholders and Legal Project Management Office to drive technical architecture and execution & delivery of strategic initiatives. You will lead a highly motivated technical team in driving digital transformation and deliver new capabilities using best in class futuristic technologies
Our Minimum Requirements for this Role are:
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science with 5 years of minimum experience
– Technical SME with proven Delivery and hands on technical leadership
– Strong Customer Focus and can-do attitude
– Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– Ability to understand business processes, requirements
– Hands-on and able to solve complex technical issues
– Excellent decision-making skills Hands on technical experience in Java/J2EE/RESTFul Services/SOAP Services/Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle/MySQL/Hadoop/HIVE, Apache Spark, SparkSQL, Arcadia, Tableau/Tableau JS, UNIX Shell Scripting, TES Job Scheduler, ElasticSearch, Angular JS, Node JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Spring/Struts/Hibernate & MEAN Stack
– Experience with continuous Delivery Stack – Jenkins/Sonarcube/Selenium
– Ability to work in a diverse, dynamic environment and effectively collaborate across global teams
– Experience leading large complex, cross-functional projects
– Experience with Cisco IT application development methodologies, processes and toolsets
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
– We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
– We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
– We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
– Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are.
– Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.