Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
IT Help Desk Technician
– Provide services via phone and in person to users for both standard and non-standard hardware and software systems.
– Respond to user questions concerning problem resolution status.
– Install and configure new hardware devices and software applications.
– Assist in the development and maintenance of helpdesk documentation and training materials.
– Build PCs for new employees and provide upgrades for existing employees.
– Configure and reset application and network access accounts where required.
– Coordinate with users for setups, installations, and upgrades.
– Monitor and manage helpdesk tickets through an ITIL aligned ticketing system in a timely manner.
– Thoroughly document problem resolutions and customer interactions.
– Provide assistance with IT asset inventory management.
– Work remotely with vendors to troubleshoot unique hardware and software systems.
– Assist in developing standard IT procedures.
– Maintain printers, scanners, and smartphones.
– Research and remain current in software and hardware technologies to provide accurate responses to user questions.
– Bachelors degree preferred.
– 2-4 years of troubleshooting experience with a variety of hardware and software.
– One year of relevant help desk experience.
– Knowledge of current desktop operating systems and software applications.
– Knowledge of trouble ticketing systems.
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and coworkers.
– Ability to respond to emergency situations during non-standard hours.
– US Citizenship is required.
– Ability to pass a Government background check.
Additional Desired Skills:
– Experience with Windows 10, SharePoint, and Office 365.
– Experience with the Autodesk suite of tools.
– Experience with installing and troubleshooting Matlab.
– Experience in a Government contracting environment.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veterans status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.