Our company provides network management and consulting services for companies with smaller IT staffs.
As a provider of technology services, we understand the role of network, communications, and software infrastructure in the conduct of our clients businesses. Our method of providing solutions for our customers begins with our basic philosophy of whatever it takes — whatever the job. We are currently seeking a Helpdesk Technician to join our team while working primarily at the client site in Stevens Point, WI.
As an onsite Helpdesk Technician, you will provide customer relations and systems support for the onsite clients as well as remote Helpdesk support for remote clients of our growing (24/7) IT services company. You will conduct proactive and reactive trouble isolation on workstations, printers and cloud based desktops, as well as providing remote support to help our teams server and network engineers with both new and existing services.
This is a hands-on position to ensure the continuous operation of our clients IT infrastructure. Fulfilling this role will require interaction with all levels of our clients organizations and a highly customer-focused approach. We manage our client relationships with a strong sense of urgency, implementation of best practices, and focus on meeting our clients goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Participate all aspects of clients IT infrastructures including: systems security, networks (LAN and WAN) for voice and data, servers, workstations, related operating systems and software
* Deliver cost-effective and scalable infrastructure solutions in support of business objectives
* Maintain technology standards in accordance with industry best practices
* Help to maintain and implement disaster recovery plans as the technology environment evolves
* Proactively monitor IT infrastructure to ensure 24/7 reliability and availability with minimal downtime
* Oversee inventory and life-cycle of hardware, software and related licensing
* Minimum of 2 years experience with servers, desktops, peripherals and telecommunications
(certain education may apply toward this experience)
* Self-motivated with remote supervision/assistance and willing to travel 10-25% of the time
* Solid technical knowledge and hands-on experience with the following:
* MS Windows 7/10
* MS Office suite of applications (Office 365 experience a plus)
* Printer maintenance, connectivity and troubleshooting
* Network infrastructure to include patching/tracing CAT-6 cabling and WiFi connections
* Technical knowledge with the following is helpful but not required:
* MS Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Navision
* Citrix, VMWare Horizon/View, Terminal Services, or other remote connectivity tool(s)
* Backup solutions
* VMWare/Hyper-V environments
* VoIP technologies
In addition to an excellent career path, we offer great benefits including: paid holidays/sick-leave, continuing education resources, healthcare, and optional disability and life insurance programs.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/131464 →