For everyone who uses a computer or peripheral equipment at Life is Good, you are the know-all computer guru who has an answer for most hardware and software problems. The company would not be able to run in the manner in which we are accustomed without your computer expertise.
* Respond in a timely and authentic manner to support requests and take the initiative in providing support to internal customers in Hudson, New Hampshire and Boston, Massachusetts
* Install, configure, maintain and repair computer applications, equipment and peripherals
* Provide support and troubleshoot issues with users to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications for new and existing users
* Install and upgrade: Mac and Windows operating systems, applications and desktop operating systems
* Record and maintain accurate asset tracking information of all hardware and software
* Coordinate repair of equipment with the appropriate vendor as necessary
* Travel between our Boston MA and Hudson, NH as required (every other day in each office).
* Upgrade/replace PC components including hard drives, CD ROM, RAM, etc.
* Install Microsoft service pack and hot fixes
* Troubleshoot and repair network, end-user, desktop and MAC issues.
* Work in a team oriented, demanding environment, problem solving and working with people of all levels of computer know how, from the person who is learning how to plug in their computer to the super user.
* Be available during regular business hours as well as nights and weekends as business needs arise.
* Experience configuring Mac with Active Directory required
* Experience supporting Mac and PC environments remotely
* 1-3 years experience in Mac Application support and desktop/Mac support in a Windows environment
* Experience with Microsoft updates and patches for server and desktop software
* Experience configuring peripheral devices
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
* Extensive familiarity and comfort with hands-on hardware configuration and repair
* Knowledge of standard desktop applications
* Familiarity with TCP/IP network configuration and troubleshooting network clients
* Hands-on experience with laptop configuration and troubleshooting including wireless connectivity
* Knowledge of mutli-media equipment as related to computer technology
* Well organized and able to work independently
* Excellent customer service/orientation attitude with top notch verbal and written communication skills
* Understand concerns, view screens and use keyboards. Share solutions. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
How you’ll know you are successful
When systems function efficiently and effectively; when systems issues are logged, prioritized, investigated and resolved with minimal downtime; from the feedback and gratitude you receive from end users.
We’re located in the innovative Fort Point neighborhood. You’ll be involved in growing our social mission through the Life is Good Kids Foundation. We offer top quality Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Transit or Parking Reimbursement Accounts, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401(k) with matching funds, Vacation, 10 paid holidays, Personal Time, Good Vibes Time and Family Time.
Life is Good is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender orientation or expression, marital status or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic under applicable federal or state law.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/117380 →