Jabil is a $18B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions
provider and we are actively recruiting to join our team. If you
thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you
will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Manages one or more information Systems or Services functions for a
specific user group/functional area/region or the entire organization.
Responsible for analysis, selection and modification of enterprise
systems, application software, installation of network hardware and
software, and database management. Provides overall leadership to the
effort required to protect the company’s data, tools and information
systems. Ensures infrastructure architecture standards to maximize
efficiency and support platform compatibility. Position is typically
focused on internal IT service delivery for employees, but may have an
external client focus if involved with company-hosted, web-enabled, or
outsourced solutions delivery.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Define, develop and implement a department strategy, which
contributes to the business strategic direction.
– Develop and communicate an understanding of the business strategy as
it pertains to other IT Departments.
– Understand and communicate business strategy and develop application
& technical infrastructure to support this strategy.
– Deliver IT services in line with business requirements to internal
customers, standardize platforms, and ensure
Hardware/Software/Solution meets baseline compliance and
– Financial Management/ Cost Center Management; forecasting of costs
and management of IT financials for your IT cost center including
variance analysis. Management of Assets, Capital Costs, Prepare ROI
related documentation and Business Cases. Prepare and Analyze
financial data and results. Create action plans as needed.
– Responsibility for financial forecasting and cost management of
group IT function.
– Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and
systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of
tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete
re-engineering of processes and systems).
– Accountability for the overall provision of an end to end IT service
across agreed services.
– Accountability for driving the IT service agenda and for
facilitating and implementing IT service improvements across the
– The communication and management of operational IT service issues.
– Collaborate with internal IT teams to effectively deliver services
to end users.
– To identify, track and manage key operational risks to the service,
providing strong co-ordination with the business, IT and Operational
Risk. High attention given, but not limited to, business continuity,
IT audit requirements and software compliance.
– Drive metrics management and performance of IT support and services
with a focus on a data driven continuous improvement approach.
– Collaborate with, and understand the needs of internal/external
customers from a business process and product perspective to help
drive key IT solutions for driving operational efficiencies.
– Accountable for accurate and timely delivery of monthly reporting to
– Accountability for the provision of a reliable and stable service
which meets the customer’s needs and is sustainable.
– Drive awareness of change management activity for high category
services ensuring that the business impact of change activity is
understood and risks to business processing highlighted.
– Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient
operation of the IT function.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information
– Plus 6 to 8 years experience in a relevant Jabil IT position OR
equivalent external work experience, including at least 5 years
experience in a supervisory or management role within an Information
– ITIL Foundation Certification Preferred.
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for
contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.