We seek an IT Manager who will have the responsibility for all corporate wide information technology initiatives, including the investigation, comparison, recommendation, roll-out, training and support of these initiatives.
The essential functions & responsibilities of this position are:
* Hardware Support and Administration for production machinery computers, office computers, facility access system, enterprise printers, enterprise level storage, telephony and audio visual
* Software Support and Administration for Email/ Chat system, Knowledge base/intranet, license management,users, and peripherals.
* Network Support and Administration including directory, infastructure, and wired/wireless access.
* Vendor management of ISP and third-party technical service provider.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
* 5-10 years IT management experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Expertise in Google Suite management
* Expertise in MS Office management
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to quickly learn and champion new technology and applications
* Expert analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to manage time based on competing priorities
* Ability to Create/Document/Evangelize enterprise wide backup strategy
* Experience with 3CX VOIP Systems
* Experience with MS Group Policies
* Experience with NetSuite preferred
* Experience with Ubiquiti wifi and video systems
* Experience with Egnyte enterprise file sharing system
* CAD or Modeling (CAD, Rhino, Inventor) experience preferred
* OSX experience preferred
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* 401K with Company Match
* Early Fridays
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/61601 →