Ariba UK Limited
Date: Dec 1, 2017
Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Requisition ID: ******
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Concur, an SAP company, takes companies of all sizes beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. For more than 20 years, our global expertise and industry-leading innovation has kept customers a step ahead with time-saving tools, leading-edge technology and connected data.
We drive innovation forward until it becomes the new normal, but we’ll never accept business as usual if there’s an opportunity for business to be better. Want to be a part of something amazing? Check us out at: ******************
The IT Manager is a working manager role within Concur’s IT organization, supporting Concur’s Information Technology department. A key to this role’s success will depend upon the candidate’s ability to maintain strong working relationships with our internal business partners which encompasses our global Sales and Account Management teams, Services, among others. This individual will partner with internal clients (business units) and users to provide support and recommendations through requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, functional design, and implementation phases in order to meet corporate goals and objectives.
This position requires an analytical mindset, accuracy, attention to detail and creative problem solving abilities. You will lead and direct a team of analysts and technical resources. The role will assist in coordinating or participating in cross functional teams to support various IT and Corporate initiatives. This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Partnership & Analysis
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members, contractors and vendors. Influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
* Understand a complex set of systems and processes, facilitate and drive process reengineering workshops, capture and document ‘As-Is’ and ‘To-Be’ process flows. Clearly capture, document, and validate business requirements for key business initiatives.
* Review, analyze and recommend process efficiencies
* Assess and diagnose problems analyzing interactions between key drivers, guides data collection and organize information to conducts root cause analysis to clarify problems. Develop solutions to problems by leveraging personal experience and standards methods and tools; validates solutions with SMEs.
* Identify trends or specific issues in a business situation and recommend viable solutions, identify process improvement opportunities that increase efficacy and efficiency.
* Manage self and others against work plan and is accountable for high quality delivery.
* Helps build teams with right mix of skills and experience for each project.
* Proactively manages risks and issues, identifies mitigations, asks for help as needed.Move own work forward with limited direction through the use of frameworks and structure.
* Manages changing priorities with ease.
* Work with key stakeholders and executive sponsors to define project deliverables, key measures of success, and estimated ROI.
* Maintain excellent communication regarding project status and priorities with project sponsors, driving planning and tracking of tasks, schedule, resources, dependencies and success criteria.
* Serve as liaison between business and IT application development/QA/Release teams in order to ensure that all requirements are met in a timely manner. Be the voice of business with in IT and product owner for projects.
* Interact with end-user community, business applications team and operations personnel throughout the process of selecting, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application software to ensure customer needs are met and appropriate capacity, controls and system integrity are maintained.
* Become cross-functional subject matter expert for internal systems and applications.
* Professionally challenge the norm, think creatively and outside of the box.
Education, Experience & Training required:
* Bachelor’s or graduate degree in business, technology or equivalent preferred
* 5+ years of supervisory/management experience (managed 5+ people)
* 5+ years of experience working with ************** (SFA, ServiceCloud, Reporting) or CPQ/BMI
* 5+ years of experience with SAP applications and SAP implementation/support preferred
* 5+ years functional and non-functional analysis experience required.
* Experience designing solutions to solve complex business problems and collaborating with the key stakeholders to deliver solutions to the business.
* Experience writing business requirements, functional specifications, detailed design documents, technical requirements, and test plans.
* 5+ years of experience with Agile, SCRUM, DevOps, Kanban, Waterfall methodologies
* SaaS or hi-tech related industry experience preferred.
* Project management experience preferred.
* 5 years of Experience supporting Sales, Distribution, Professional Services, and/or CRM business teams
* Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Knowledge of **************, including ************** SFA Automation capabilities, Workflow Configuration Capabilities, and native object structures (account, opportunity, contact, etc.) or CPQ/BMI
* Experience with SAP applications and SAP implementations is a plus
* Able to manage, organize, and analyze large amounts of data.
* Familiarity with sales/order management systems, Big Machines, as well as integrating technologies (ETL, ESB, others).
* Demonstrated experience with project execution in one or more of the following areas: application life cycle processes; projects to improve customer and/or business relationship management, or projects to deliver quality or cost reduction through improvements to operational processes.
* Experience working with fast paced agile delivery methodologies
* Solid understanding of Project Life Cycle (Requirement, scope, test, etc)
* Strong understanding of change management for business processes and systems
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong communication and influence with senior level management.
* Experience with MS Office (Power Point, Visio, MS Project, Word, Excel)
* Ability and willingness to consolidate and present findings and recommendations to various levels of management (Manager, Director, VP, Executive)
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:**************************** or ****************************, APJ: *******************, EMEA: ***************). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: ERP, Outside Sales, Manager, Relationship Manager, Application Developer, Technology, Sales, Management, Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/78059 →