What you’ll be doing…
Salesforce – Retail Channel Operations SMST Opening
Verizon Retail Operations has an opening for a role designed to help transform the way Retail Operations operates to drive improved retail performance while exceeding customer service expectations. This role will directly support and lead components of the Retail ************** deployment to advance customer personalization, marketing journeys and enhance our targeted campaigns and customer experiences. The role will focus on using new ************** capabilities and evolve the platform innovation through use of new modules and features. The role will also drive more strategic, insightful and actionable advanced analytics. The role will span from needing to provide strategic roadmaps for driving improved, more personalized and meaningful customer campaigns to designing the functional monthly features and scaling the platform to continue to drive more customer value. The role will seek out feedback from the market leads and retail solutions specialists and incorporate into design thinking. The person will also partner across a variety of groups including other Marketing groups, IT, Finance, Business Transformation, Salesforce, Deloitte. The role will elevate adoption metrics in the field and evolve a Field operations engagement model.
Responsibilities will include driving the Retail Channel Salesforce program strategy and develop 3, 6 and 12 month roadmap partnering with internal and external partners, managing Salesforce functional evolution through monthly feature release and sprints, engaging the retail solutions specialists to ensure field feedback incorporated into new features and adoption plan, managing PxQ and program KPIs analytics, performing business analyst and functional design for new Salesforce releases based on field input and partnering with internal and external stakeholders and vendors. Will be working on new platform capabilities (Marketing Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning etc.) and launching out to new retail channels. This position will drive business requirements, liaison with Deloitte, Salesforce, and IT.
– Business Analyst skillset for developing deep understanding of functional business.
– Developing business requirements for transforming retail operations through ************** adoption and new conversions.
– Collaborating with field personnel and developing a trusted partner relationship to enable ************** to be a value add tool to manage their book of business.
– Strategic development of ************** platform to be innovative deployment and a unique competitive advantage for Verizon
– Creativity and the ability to challenge the status quo.
– Analytical skills to assess complex processes and recommend improvements.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
Six or more years of relevant work experience.
– Experience managing partner relationships and a Program Management Office.
Even better if you have:
– An advanced Degree in Marketing, Business, IT.
– 6 or more years of experience managing partner relationships and a Program Management Office.
– 5+ years of experience performing critical thinking and assessments, managing process and business requirements.
– 5+ years of experience driving transformational business improvement programs.
– Successful track record for managing large, fast moving business system implementations.
– Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC and end-to-end business requirements through execution partnering with IT, vendors, internal stakeholders.
– Ability to develop business cases, communicate clearly with peers, management and senior leaders.
– Demonstrated experience managing and leveraging supplier relationships.
– Ability to develop insights from analytics, create compelling communications.
– Demonstrated track record of well-developed networking, negotiation and influence skills.
– Demonstrated track record of enabling business model innovation and driving competitive advantage.
– Ability to be a good team player and detailed oriented, resourceful, motivated and creative.
– Flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to handle competing priorities.
– Sound, logic based decision making skills.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally as part of a team as well as an independently.
– Ability to recognize areas of opportunity and make recommendations for improvement.
– Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization including senior management.
– Ability to provide timely and accurate status on job assignments.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.