HCR-ManorCare is seeking a hardworking, knowledgeable and detail oriented Security Analyst. The successful candidate will be team-oriented, and is able to take a project from inception to completion with moderate direction. Positive attitude is essential.
- Responsible for the daily administration of Linux environment(s) and related servers.
- Responsible for providing application and server support.
- Install, test and administer enhancements to new and existing servers.
- Run daily health checks to ensure seamless operation and to ensure 100% uptime.
- Create and update monitors to help ensure notifications of potential issues.
- Ensure data recoverability by conducting a schedule of system/disaster recovery scenarios.
- Coordinate updates internally with product development teams.
- Work to ensure application performance consistency.
000 – Corporate Office
- 2-3 years of System Administration experience, in a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of installation, upgrades and troubleshooting a Linux system.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Familiarity with CentOS or Debian based distributions.
- Familiarity with VMware technologies.
- DBA experience a plus.
- Scripting experience a plus (Python/PowerShell).
- Network / Information Security experience a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/155736 →