We are looking for an experienced Support Analyst to join our team. An ideal candidate will have a wide range of IT knowledge and experience. In this role, you will support a game studio as part of the Operations team working on an AAA game title. If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
* Perform implementation, maintenance, monitoring, performance analysis, proactive troubleshooting, and continual improvement of the storage and compute infrastructure
* Drive implementation, improvements, maintenance, and alerting of the storage environment.
* Troubleshooting, break-fix, change tasks across an Enterprise Windows Infrastructure.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Requires at least 3+ years of experience in a large enterprise multi PB environment
* Experience with enterprise storage administration
* Experience with OS performance tuning, troubleshooting, and analyzing log files within a windows-based environment.
* Experience using scripting languages ideally PowerShell
* Understanding of Layer 2 / Layer 3 networking (Cisco preferred)
* Knowledge of common application protocols like DNS, LDAP, SNMP, DHCP, NTP
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Min 2 years Active Directory Enterprise experience.
* Excellent problem resolution and analytical skills
* Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced environment
* Able to lift 50lbs
Enterprise Mac Experience
Experience with PowerShell
Experience with multiple storage providers i.e. 3PAR, EMC, etc.
Experience with Azure
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/125879 →