IT Systems Engineer 2
Established and growing, Prescient Solutions provides outsourced IT services and support to small, medium and global organizations. We are looking for an IT Systems Engineer 2 to join our team.
This is a superb opportunity for a proven Systems Engineer 2 to advance their career with a company that values learning and growth and offers a great working environment and unique, team-oriented culture.
If this sounds like a place where you could thrive and focus on solutions to meet the needs of the client, this is the role for you. Specifically, as a Systems Engineer 2, you will establish, maintain and provide the IT direction for the connection and configuration of Servers. Working cross-functionally, you will work with clients to design and implement phases of large scale solutions.
Other elements of your role will involve:
– Supporting operational and IT engineering functions at client sites;
– Driving installation and configuration activities;
– Evaluating client requirements and ensuring that implementation meets those requirements;
– Troubleshooting and resolving issues;
– Mentoring junior team members; and
– Preparing operational and technical documentation.
To be considered, you must have:
– At least ten years’ related IT experience;
– Technical expertise, including proficiency in Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory and Microsoft Servers,
– Knowledge of system security;
– Technical writing skills; and
– Proven client management capabilities.
Enthusiastic and forward-thinking, as an IT Systems Engineer 2, you must be committed and client focused with a belief in the value of communication and a great team player. A sense of responsibility and the ability to see tasks through to completion are also key.
To apply for the role of IT Systems Engineer 2, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: IT Systems Engineer 2, Systems Engineer, Windows Systems Administrator, Systems Administrator, SysAdmin, Microsoft Certified System Administrator, IT Engineer, Systems Administration Engineer, Server Engineer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79025 →