Client Reference Code: 197003
Designs, develops, modifies, and implements java based software systems designed to support our Charter Gateway customer operations portal, with some assistance. The selected candidate will be a member of the team that is responsible for support, troubleshooting, and development of the Operations portal. The selected candidate will also be expected to be on top of industry tools and trends in Java based system development.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and develop java solutions based on customer requirements.
- Codes, tests, and debugs new software or makes enhancements to existing software, with some assistance.
- Develops technical documentation such as design documents.
- Identify and apply innovative technologies to update existing systems.
- Coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, design issues and upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
- Assists with the development and implementation of strategies for migration, consolidation and upgrade of system components.
- Provide support for the Operations portal, by investigating, researching, and reaching out to backend teams for assistance.
- Rotates through the on call support rotation for the Operations portal.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to entry, junior and associate level team members, including interns, to ensure a effective assimilation to the team and resource for professional growth
- 3-5+ years of development experience in JAVA / J2EE.
- Is familiar with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with one or more SPA frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Backbone, etc)
- Strong troubleshooting skills, and experience using Web UI Debugging tools (firebug, chrome dev tools, windows script debugger, etc)
- Understands web security concepts, vulnerabilities, and mitigation techniques (cookies, XSS, CSRF, etc)
- Is familiar with version control (preferably git)
- Is familiar with REST API design
- Experience with node.js
- Experience with code quality tools (ex. eslint, jshint) and integration into build process
- Experience building SPAs via continuous integration tools
- Experience with bootstrap
- Strong communication skills, experience reading and creating UML diagrams
- New features in HTML5/ES6. Experience writing ES6 code, experience with babel.js.
- Experience using Splunk and App Dynamics to investigate and troubleshoot issues.
Job Code : TWCISW370 Software Developer Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/22194 →