QSED Consulting Team, LLC
Java Developer (Full Stack)
The Java Developer with 6+ years of experience will play a key role on design and implementation of both new and existing custom development effort working with Java/J2EE-based applications. These will cover various business disciplines such as B2B, content management and package solutions.
Java Developer Job Duties:
Ability to create medium to large sized Java web applications from start to finish, this includes but is not limited to the following:
Customer interaction, validating requirements, system design, frontend development, interaction with a Java EE application server, web services, experience with the various Java EE APIs, integration/enterprise testing, application deployments, and support of applications within a production environment.
We are located in South Jersey, Mount Laurel. We are a fast-growing unique software company who offers a fun office environment with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, a 401(k) plan with company match and safe harbor contributions, flexible schedules, great food and snacks. Did I say bring your dog? And we do Yoga too! _Salary ranges based on experience in field & industry. We are highly competitive & inclusive of bonus opportunity._
What we DO LIKE:
Trust + freedom > Politics + bureaucracy
Small team; big impact.
Make it great, but make it dont be afraid to fail
Do something; tell people about it
Platform and Skill Set:
* Technologies: J2EE, Spring, Struts, SOAP/REST Web Services, JSP, JSF, Maven
* QA Testing: Junit, TDD and BDD are a plus.
* Database Development: SQL Server
* Source Code Control: Subversion, Git
* Operating Systems: Window, Linux, Unix
* Experience with architecting and developing web-based systems, data processing systems, and enterprise integration systems
* Experience using different development methodologies including SDLC, Scrum and/or Agile, and test-driven development
* Experience using development tools such as NetBeans, Eclipse, GIT, Microsoft SQL Server Mangement Studio, Jira or similar bug tracking system, Apache Ant
* Experience using Angular JS & Bootstrap a plus
* Ability to mentor other developers and provide technical direction on application architecture.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications.
* Experience working in complex technology environments
* Experience with handling multiple applications at a time
* Experience with handling day to day work with minimum guidance.
* Willingness to learn and dive out of comfort zone into new technologies as needed.
Bachelors degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Masters degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
* design: 1 year
* Java: 3 years
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/57555 →