OCR ensures compliance for international trade through a comprehensive solution that improves operations, complies with government regulations, saves money and provides a competitive advantage. OCRs solutions enable global corporations to manage and optimize global trade operations by automating compliance with complex trade regulations while ensuring the uninterrupted and efficient flow of goods around the globe.
* Provide technical support to our internal teams and external clients.
* Review business requirements, use cases and functional specifications, and provide feedback to clarify these documents.
* Develop software using HTML5, Ajax, Struts2, Servlets, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Tomcat and web services.
* Must have excellent knowledge in writing the optimized queries in SQL server and Oracle databases.
* Create and execute software tests at several levels (unit, integration, etc.)
* Work effectively with business leaders and the technology team.Ensure we meet a high bar for software performance, security and quality.
* Excellent problem solving, interpersonal skills and good communication skills
* Must be able to do the code reviews.
* Work independently and part of the team.
* 5 years experience
* Work with a leading provider in the Trade Compliance Space
* Opportunities for growth
* Challenging work with a lot to learn
* Great team members
* Full time position (not Contract or Corp to Corp)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59632 →