Journal Technologies is a growing company that supplies software to the court system including, prosecutors, public defenders, probation and other justice agencies. We serve over 500 courts and agencies in 42 states with thousands of users. These courts utilize Journal Technologies eCourt software (and its derivatives eProsecutor, eDefender, eProbabtion) to complete most of their day to day tasks.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
* Design, develop, implement, and maintain features for the eCourt framework
* Participate in assuring quality software development by implementing best practices, writing unit tests, manually testing your own code, and participating in code reviews with other developers.
* Work closely with Support, Implementers, and QA teams to address customer issues.
* Help address high-level development problems with our senior staff
* Recommend new technologies, and assist with architecture and scalability
* 5+ years of professional application development using Java
* Strong understanding of Databases and SQL
* Proficiency with Git
* Bash scripting
* Excellent verbal communication
* Experience with Spring and/or Hibernate
* Familiarity with multithreading
* Understand general software system architecture and how to ensure the performance and stability of the entire system
* Load testing
* Ruby on Rails
EOO policy states: The treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to race, creed, national origin, color, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, layoff and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/60315 →