Java Developer (TS/SCI) – Herndon, VA
Req #: ******Location: Herndon, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: TS/SCIClearance Status: Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
Responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or
modifying software systems (e.g., custom, COTS, GOTS).
Presents ideas for system improvements.
Develops cost estimates for software developments or enhancements.
Conducts impact analysis for software changes.
Produces detailed specifications and writes software code.
Works closely with business analysts, designers, and subject
matter experts to understand functional requirements.
Conducts unit tests and documents findings.
Supports formal testing in controlled environment before code is
promoted to production. Adheres to program configuration change
Provides input into training manuals for users.
Understands the structure and functionality of the COTS
Writes interfaces and conversion routines leveraging the
application programmatic interface (API).
Extends applications by using applicable application tools.
Maintains knowledge of feature and technical changes in the
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active TS/SCI.
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
* 2+ years full life cycle software development with proven
development skills using: Java/J2EE.
* 1+ years experience using Linux (RHEL, CentOS).
* Security+ (must be able to acquire within 30 days of start).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* 2+ years full life cycle software development skills using
* 2+ years experience in: NoSQL, SOLR.
* 2+ years experience in an Agile/SCRUM Development process.
* 1+ years experience in ETL, Data Ingest.
* Experience using Apache NiFi.
* Experience using Apache Tomcat, NginX.
* Experience with Single Sign-On using Central Authentication
Service (CAS) or similar.
* M.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
technical discipline required.
* Cloudera certification or training.
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.