Date: Dec 4, 2017
Location: Emeryville, CA, US
Company: Realogy Services Group LLC
About ZapLabs LLC
ZapLabs (***************) is the innovation and technology hub for global real estate leader Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), and the driving force behind inventive technology for brokers and agents affiliated with Realogy’s world renowned real estate brands. ZapLabs delivers its highly effective consumer, sales associate and broker solutions in support of Realogy’s leading franchise brands and is positioned to expand the scope of its technology development efforts to encompass Realogy’s other business segments, including residential brokerage, relocation and settlement services. ZapLabs is headquartered in Emeryville, California.
Job Title: Java Engineer
At ZapLabs, we work to build and improve a platform that helps real estate professionals work effectively, and helps delight home buyers and sellers with an excellent experience. We do that by combining great technology with great people – and we’re looking for a Java Engineer to join our team.
What we’re looking for:
You’re a motivated java engineer with some solid experience, and you’re ready to take your skills to the next level. You know your way around Java, Spring, Hibernate, and other new back-end technologies, and you’ve got experience developing micro services solutions. You can work independently without a hitch, but you also thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment. You’ll bring your passion for writing efficient, maintainable, and reusable code – plus your unwavering commitment to quality, efficiently-architected services. And of course, you’re eager to learn even more.
What you’ll do:
At ZapLabs, you’ll play a key role in delivering quality products that make life easier for our agents, brokers, home buyers, and sellers. You’ll turn requirements into clean, scalable, and efficient back-end services. You’ll work with ZapLabs’ java engineering, front-end engineering, product management, and QA teams on a daily basis to design, test, and deliver first-rate, functional software. You’ll learn a little something new everyday – and that’s something you look forward to.
Skills, accomplishments, interests you should have:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
* 3 or more years of relevant experience
* Experience working within a software development team
* Proficiency in developing Spring- and Hibernate-based web applications
* Hands-on experience in developing micro services solutions
* Ability to work quickly with an eye towards writing clean, efficient, reusable code
* Ability to build prototypes for new features that will delight our users and are consistent with business goals
* Iterate quickly in an agile development process
* Refactor early and often to continuously improve code quality
* Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
Nice to haves:
* Knowledge of Unix, preferably Linux
* Extensive LOTR or Star Wars knowledge
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, log on to ***************.
Realogy Holdings Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Engineer, Linux, Unix, Technology, Engineering
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79184 →