IMPORTANT: To apply, please scroll to the bottom of the application page and click the "APPLY" button to fill out the form. We will not accept any applications via email or the contact page.
Razz Interactive is a Miami & Los Angeles based technology and creative agency focused on all things digital. Razz is made up of a small team of passionate people in love with design, social and the power of technology. We’re a young and rapidly growing company with a project list that includes brands like Universal Music, Sprint, Wood Partners, Corona, Dunkin’ Donuts, Lennar, Pepsi, DreamWorks “The Croods” and more.
We’re a young and rapidly-growing company, filled with opportunities to learn new things, to be challenged every day, and, ultimately, to fuel your career growth. We’re proactive about providing an environment that welcomes collaboration not only on projects but in shaping internal practices.
WHY THIS ROLE IS CRITICAL
In other companies, you might work on a product. At Razz, your work is the product. Clients hire Razz Interactive to bring creative ideas and cutting-edge technology to the table. The most critical part of your job will be to bring elegant solutions to life to solve for client needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions as well as managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Working with the software development team to build all client-side logic.
- Bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Convert Photoshop designs into fully functional responsive web apps & websites
- Sharing ideas and knowledge with other team members
- Ensuring high quality and standards compliant coding
- Do great work and be great to work with
- 1+ years of experience working with node.js
- 1+ years of experience working with MongoDB
- Experience building user interfaces for responsive websites and/or web applications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Positive, supportive attitude to remove roadblocks rather than create them
- An online portfolio. Resumes without a URL will not be considered
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation (really)
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and snacks
- Company-paid monthly parking pass
- Major holidays off with pay
- Medical and dental insurance after completing probationary period
You must submit direct links to your portfolio (required).
Principals only. Recruiters, please do NOT contact us.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115650 →