The Sulfur Group HQ
Submit a cover letter!This junior level position / internship starts immediately.
We are seeking a motivated, hungry for knowledge & experience Junior Web Developer Intern that has a knack for coding and wants to be fully immersed in a small startup environment. The position will be full of challenges and opportunity for growth including _potential_ for a full-time position.
* Scope development based on client needs; wire-framing & rapid prototyping.
* Convert raw images and layouts from our graphic designer into CSS / HTML 5 / Java functional websites
* Develop UI & UX functionality and backend with perfection
* eCommerce development, payment integration, shopping cart systems
* Customize content management systems / Inventory systems / API Development
* Mobile Responsive Programming & Authentication Systems
* AMP page development
The Jr. Developer Intern will be expected to report the creative director on a regular basis to build and refine concepts, develop customized solutions, and functionality for web applications. The position will develop business acumen and in-depth understanding of the full cycle of a business project from the client acquisition stage to execution.
Must have design and conceptualization understanding, be detail oriented, well written, and be able to work efficiently with a primary lead.
* 1+ years experience
* Located in the greater Los Angeles area
* Excellent Communicator
* Detail Oriented
* Ability to manage multiple projects in fast paced environment
* Ability to deliver in a timely manner
* Determine appropriate technical solutions for specific projects
* Experience working with relational database systems such as MSSQL, MySQL
* Experience with PHP and ASP preferred
* Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Must submit portfolio with variety of project samples and websites youve worked on. Opportunity for full time position at completion of probationary period.
Paid or Unpaid depending on qualifications. Class Credit also available.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115089 →