SEG will provide support in documenting operational, mission, system, systems-of-systems, and software architectures using standards such as Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Unified Profile for DoDAF/MODAF (UPDM), Systems Modeling Language (SysML), and Unified Modeling Language (UML). Responsibilities to include the following:
- Assist in the development and review of technical architecture documentation and architecture models used to generate technical architecture documentation and provide comments/recommendations.
- Create, modify, maintain, and review models in architecture tools including MagicDraw, Rhapsody, and System Architect.
- Provide support to integrate the requirements and architecture models in the development of a cohesive combat system definition.
- Support the Government in continued development of the Government’s model base systems engineering (MBSE) capability.
- Candidates for this position must have a SECRET level security clearance. Interim Secret clearances are acceptable.
- Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) Accredited Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree from ABET recognized engineering curriculum OR BS Degree in physical science, engineering, or mathematics that includes 24 semester hours in physical science and/or related engineering science such as mechanics, dynamics, properties of materials, and electronics.
- Relevant educational experience in at least two (2) of the following areas:
- Software Engineering
- Modeling and Simulation
- Requirements Engineering
- Requirements Management
- Architecture Engineering
- Test and Evaluation
- Combat system performance analysis
- Model Based System Engineering
- Agile software development
- Systems Engineering
- Data analysis
- Warfare analysis
Systems Engineering Group, Inc. (SEG) is a highly regarded and leading provider of missile systems engineering and analysis. Principal customers include the U.S. Navy, Missile Defense Agency, AEGIS Ballistic Missile Defense Program, and Program Executive Offices for Integrated Warfare Systems and Ships. SEG is headquartered in Columbia, MD and is convenient to routes 32, 29, and 95. SEG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephonics Corporation. SEG provides excellent benefits, work environment and outstanding growth opportunities.
SEG’s benefit package include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. SEG has a generous 401k with company match. In additional to generous vacation leave SEG ofers sick leave benefits.
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic. Reasonable accommodations may include but are not limited to that which may enable individuals with disabilities and special disabled veterans to perform the essential functions of this position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115640 →