Are you a Senior Mobile Engineer with extensive experience building SDKs for Android? Want to be part of a team whose code runs on well over a billion devices worldwide? If so, read on.
WHATS THE JOB?
Our mobile team builds SDKs that are operational on over 1.25 Billion active users, processing 250 Billion data points monthly in real time. We need a Senior Android Engineer with extensive experience working in Java to create high impact, bulletproof code with a minimal footprint. This role will offer the ability to liaise both with our overall engineering team and with the engineering teams of our clients, as well.
WHO ARE WE?
Were a life cycle engagement platform that powers push notifications for clients brands. Our platform enables brands to better connect with their customers, automating both the delivery and personalization of marketing messages by processing billions of data points to ensure our clients messaging is timely, relevant, and researched.
Our mobile team is currently made up of eight engineers equally distributed between Android and iOS subsections. Were looking for another Senior Android Engineers to join our Android team to take the reigns in building highly efficient SDKs for our clients and their connected devices.
Weve Recently closed our Series D round of funding equating to over $90Million total thus far.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
* Expert level Android development experience
* Strong coding experience in Java
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional experience building SDKs for mobile applications
* A true engineer–understanding of best practices, algorithms, and Computer Science fundamentals
* Experience with multi threaded coding, memory/performance debugging, UI development, continuous integration, build systems, code libraries/apis, mobile dependency managers (ie Maven, Gradle)
* Bonus: Experience coding in Kotlin, HTML/JS, Ruby would be a plus
* Bonus: Experience in multiple mobile platforms would also be a strong plus
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
* $150,000-$190,000 depending on skills and experience
* Full medical, dental, vision, 401k match and other benefits
* Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
* Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
* Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
* Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup!
* A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
* Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real get it done attitude for our customers.
If youre a Sr. Android Engineer and want to impact billions of people daily, this is the right place for you.
Apply for immediate consideration!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.