Back River Search
Today, people spend more time playing video games than they do playing all physical sports, and eSports are poised to become bigger than the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL combined. Our client provides the technology that powers an eSports industry forecast to exceed $9 billion in annual revenue by 2017.
As the eSports provider for over 1,600 game studios, our client enables any mobile game to be turned into a competitive eSport that can also be broadcasted on major streaming sites like Twitch and YouTube. Our client accounts for more than 20% of eSports prizes, and theyve already hosted more than 70 million tournaments for players in over 180 countries.
Theyve raised over $28 million in funding from well-known venture capital firms as well as major sports team owners from the NFL, NBA and MLB. In their quest to make gaming better for players and developers, were looking for savvy, passionate and hardworking teammates to help them build the future of sports.
They are true believers in electronic sports, so dont be surprised if you see people playing mobile games at their desks or in the kitchen. As a matter of fact, this type of behavior is encouraged! You can also catch employees at their weekly game nights playing anything from Starcraft to Cranium over dinner, while discussing new technologies or brainstorming ideas to improve their business.
Not a gamer? Dont worry about it. Every employee brings a unique perspective to the team, and they bond over plenty of activities that dont involve games. Were working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join them in that mission.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR:
You pay attention to detail, take pride in doing things the right way and youre excited to play a big role on a small team. You grew up with a computer strapped to your hip and wouldnt have it any other way.
* 4+ years performing quantitative, statistical or financial analysis
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Working knowledge of statistical mathematics
* Prior experience in statistical algorithm design
* Programming experience (Python, R or any other relevant language)
* Basic understanding of optimization methodologies
* Experience building and training predictive models
* Ability to produce ad-hoc reports using SQL
* Good understanding of A/B testing methodologies
* Ability to build visualizations (like Tableau or Spark)
* Experience working within AWS, Redshift, MySQL
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79848 →