CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Implements and maintains SQL queries and other reporting database queries and data access including VBA, advanced excel macro building; designing and implementing data access standards and solutions. Ensuring the data quality and usability from systems used for operational reporting.
- Develops data solutions by preparing and evaluating various data queries and workflow solutions within a data source or set of data sources.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with other database owners and user clients.
- Validates results by testing data quality.
- Ensures operation by training client team members; providing support for clients and users.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes Product Development and Technology organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- BS or BA preferred
- Minimum 5 years IT, training, and/ or work experience
- SQL programming required and SQL certification preferred
- DBA experience required
- Business process education, training, and/or work experience
- Database development and management
- Analytical skills
- Telecommunications background is desired
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Colorado-Littleton
Requisition #: 177429
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/117151 →