Lead Java Developer
Interview Mode: In-person required after telephonic round
Project Duration: 12+ months
Exp.: 12+ years
Required Skills and qualifications:
* 12+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on application development, demonstrated experience with applications development throughout the entire development lifecycle.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Experience with Java/J2EE with a deep understanding of the language and core API’s, web services, multi-threaded/concurrent programming, XML, design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture.
* Java related experience with:
* REST/JSON/XML Web APIs Development experience.
* Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
* JMS/IBM MQ
* Testing frameworks Cucumber, Selenium, Junit. Must have practical experience with unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito
* Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins
* Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms including Apache Tomcat
* SQL & Database Oracle
* Java performance tuning, debugging & Profiling Tools
* Operating Systems: Linux, Unix Solaris
* Code Repositories: SVN, GIT/Bitbucket
* Ability to work on multiple projects and manage many priorities.
* Strong written and verbal communication as well as strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to absorb problems & present creative solutions within required timeframes.
* Must be able to demonstrate significant relevant work experience, or had experience of several major technology implementation projects.
* Demonstrated experience working with, and across, multiple teams in a global organization.
* Be self-driven, ability to work independently or with multiple teams.
* SOA based architecture and microservices
* Experience with latest Dev ops toolings/processes
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/74581 →