CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Centurylink is currently seeking a Lead Marketing Database Analyst to join our Consumer Marketing organization.
- Responsible for supporting corporate strategy and managing marketing data marts.
- Develops and enhances applications which support high-level objectives for acquisition, retention, and cross-selling.
- Experienced translator of custom data requests into deliverable technical support.
- Collects, adjusts, augments, and organizes large and detailed marketing requirements into logical technical requirements; manages a unified marketing data platform that will provide a comprehensive basis for lead generation, reporting and analysis.
- Source data would include internal as well as external data sources that may contain demographics, product availability, customer subscription, and prospect attribute information.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
- 6 – 8 years related experience.
Bachelors or Equivalent in Marketing
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 173624
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/110174 →