At Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, we are passionate about our mission to be the provider of choice of comprehensive financial management for participant-directed services in the public sector. Our vision is people exercising choice and control of publicly-funded long term services and supports. Established in 1999, we partner with state and local agencies in 24 states to provide financial management services for participant-directed programs. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed client expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference by supporting an innovative service model (learn more at **************************). Responsibilities
We need a full stack developer with four or more years of experience, and is well versed with:
– .NET Framework (3.0 to current) with an emphasis on C# and *******
– Web Services – WCF and WebAPI, SOAP, and REST
– Patterns and Practices – OOP, MVC, MVVM, SOLID
– MS SQL (2008 or later) with an exceptional command of T-SQL
– Version Control – Any, but Team Foundation Server is preferred
– Knowledge of common data structures and algorithms
Our new team member must also:
– Have experience working on mid-size and larger teams (10+)
– Understand Agile and Waterfall development approaches, and when to use which approach
– Be able to work independently, being self-motivating and a self-starter
– 10+ years experience .Net Development
– Lead experience
Additional experience that is preferred but not required includes:
– Security knowledge to detect risks in code
– Server setup – Microsoft Server OS, IIS configuration, and SQL setup/configuration
– Microsoft SQL Reporting services
– Networking knowledge (Sockets, TCP/IP, UDP)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Financial and quantitative skills (payroll and payroll processing)
– A belief and commitment to lifelong learning
PCG prides itself in assisting employees to develop a career based upon our project needs and your skills and interests. In addition to ongoing opportunities for learning and individual growth, we provide you with the necessary tools and resources through our facilities, our technology and our experienced staff.
PCG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as am qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-3420
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Public Consulting Group, Inc.
Our commitment to our clients flows from our commitment to our staff. We focus our business endeavors on the public sector because we value the missions and constituents which government agencies serve, and core to our business is the fundamental tenet that all people matter. At PCG, diversity is valued and inclusion is an expectation. We want our teams to reflect the communities we serve and are committed to hiring, retaining, and promoting a diverse staff. This ensures a variety of viewpoints are included in our project work, enhancing not only the culture in our offices around the world, but also improving the level of service we provide to our clients. Contact Info
– 40 Broad Street
Boston, MA 02109
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.