* Design manual tests to confirm that the front end build is achieving the desired results and is ready for release.
* Manual front end testing on Mac’s, PC’s and mobile devices to ensure compatibility with websites, apps, and other digital projects.
* Oversee a team of Jr. QA testers, assigning work, reviewing results and planning out daily tasks/tests.
* Collaborate with Designers, Front-End Developers and Producers to test the design and implementation of the application experience
* Work with Backend Developers to test features and efficiencies
* Find every defect. And then more.
* Test compatibility over every browser, device and possible delivery system.
* Participate in design and code reviews when needed
* Identify and communicate best practices
* Occasionally test scalability through load and stress testing.
* Strong Communication Skills
* Front end manual website testing experience
* Working knowledge HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
* Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
* Design and UX sensibilities
* A natural curiosity for new technology and creative expression
* Nice to haves – testing on mobile devices, and or a good understanding knowledge of mobile OS and browsers.
* Must live in Los Angeles and work from our Studio.
* Passionate, talented, colleagues
* Beautiful studio space
* Competitive salary
* Paid time off
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Sponsored tech talks
*This is a contract to perm position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59224 →